Saturday, October 25, 2014

Haul | Target


My weekly posts are on Sunday, but who doesn't like an early treat? I'm such a rebel.

For those who have a local Target nearby, you know the wonders (and tricks) this store can have on you. When you walk in, the smell of popcorn, pretzels, and pizza wafts in front of your nose and you hear a slight grumble in your stomach. The $1 section draws you in as you notice the cute cards and random tid bits. Then you walk in and see a beautiful array of scarves, purses, and clothes and you just go wild. Let's just say, I quite frankly wouldn't mind living here.

As I was perusing done various aisles this afternoon with my lovely pal Emily (yes, one of my best friend's name is also Emily,) I plopped items into my basket as everything seemed to scream out "pick me! pick me!" Starting in the $1 section, I found some of the cutest, cheapest cards one will ever find. Each pack contains eight cards with matching envelopes for only $1! The designs change every so often, so it's always nice to see what new patterns come in. Next, we headed over to the makeup section, and boy, oh boy were we quite dangerous there. I picked up a couple "necessities" such as the Loreal Lineur Intense Brush Tip Liquid Eyeliner and the Maybelline Waterproof Falsies Mascara. I have never tried these out, so if you would like to see a first impressions post, comment below! My two soft spots for makeup, however, are lipsticks/balm sticks and nail polish. The wide array of colors just speak to me (am I the only one?) I settled on the Revlon Colorstay Gel Envy in All or Nothing, a beautiful light pink that almost looks white. Lastly, we headed over to Target's newest department, food (who doesn't love food?) After watching countless beauty guru videos showing healthy breakfast ideas, I succumbed to buy some good ol' Apple Cinnamon Museli Granola to sprinkle on top of my plain greek yogurt.

What do you buy when you venture into Target?

-Emily
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Oh I totally miss going to Target, haha. I used to love going there and grabbing everything I needed in one place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just went to Target today to get some Swiffer wet cloths, salad greens, strawberries, and a hat. I love how I can get everything in once place :) I love the Falsies Flared, it's what I'm using at the moment!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love a target haul! i can never leave without buying something usually. thanks for stopping by and commenting. you are too sweet!

    ReplyDelete

© Ahem, It's Emme. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOGGER TEMPLATES BY pipdig